Gary' first day of preschool started much better than last year. He was actually happy to be there, and didn't so much as whine, or frown, or anything. He put his folder in the box, hung up his backpack, and grabbed his nametag, then took off to play before I could even give him a hug! Sigh.... doesn't he look so big in the picture?? Can't believe he's in his 2nd year of preschool, and that next year will be all-day kindergarten. It's going WAY too fast.
We weren't completely without a crying incident, however. When we left the building, Brendan started wailing "Want a school! Want a school!" He really loves his brother and wanted to stay with Gary.......




1 comment:
He does look so big in that picture! I can't believe that this is his last year of preschool! When I started babysitting for Gary and Brendan, Gary wasn't even in school! Time is going so fast!
♥Michaela
Post a Comment