Yeah, I know. Been busy.
Yesterday I steam vac'd the living/dining rooms, and it took me 3 freaking hours. In the middle of it, Jerry had a rose delivered to me, and the vac was so loud (and I was singing out loud like an idiot) that I didn't hear the door, so the girl just brought it in and set it down. I was hot so I had my shirt off and was wearing a tank top and had a do-rag happenin', so not only must I have sounded like an idiot, I must have looked like one, too. Oh well...if ya can't be an idiot in your own house, what do you have?
Today I've been working on a low-sodium cookbook for my grandma who recently had a pacemaker put in and has been placed on a strict low-sodium diet. The website for Mrs. Dash had a lot of good recipes, as well as the page for the Mayo Clinic and the American Heart Association. So far I think I have about 60 recipes (give or take). I'll work on more later.
Been keeping busy with kidlets, cleaning, trying to take care of outdoor business before it gets too cold. I've been keeping up with my shows (DVR gets installed Monday, I hope)- Grey's, The Biggest Loser, and my guilty pleasure, Desperate Housewives. I've also taken a liking to a new show- Big Shots. It's all about the eye candy. For some reason I've always had a thing for Christopher Titus. I don't get it, either. Oh, and Dylan McDermott and Michael Vartan are on it. I can't stand the fourth guy- he looks like a short, geekier version of Bob Saget.
I was in the paper today (wahoo). Me and the girls who started the local MOPS group had a full page article in the paper and a picture. Yes, I realize it's in black and white, but I still looked pale. And I looked pregnant. But I think anyone would look huge standing next to the one girl I'm standing next to.
My thoughts are so scattered and incoherent. I think that's my hint to call it a short entry, and try again some other time. If you were expecting a huge post like that last one, full of pictures, you're sorely mistaken.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay! A post! It doesn't need to be long. Mine never are.
~Desi
Glad to see you back!
Yeh who cares... you're in your own house... way to go girl by not caring! I feel the same way!! However if you ever stop in just be prepared :)
Yeah, it had been a while since you posted. But then again, I havne't posted in about 2 days either. It's cool that lots of people read your blog...only you and Deanna read my. So sad! That's so nice that Jerry had a rose delivered to you! How sweet! It's okay about the singing and the tank top...it was in your house, and it's kinda fun to do things like that sometimes!
Good for you, Mel, enjoying your own house! I've also taking a liking to Big Shots....yeah, probably does have a lot to do w/the nice 'scenery'! But, it's pretty funny too!!
Post a Comment