Thursday, October 25, 2007
Funny bedtime
Put the boys to bed around 9:30. Jerry and I were watching shows we previously recorded on the DVR (we finally have a DVR! w00t!), and at about 10:30 we heard a bang from Brendan's room. I went upstairs to check on him (thinking he may have fallen out of bed) and he was sitting up, naked but for his diaper. I asked him where his jammies were. "In the garbage" was his answer. He had stripped out of his footie jammies and threw them away. What a dork. I wrapped him up in his blanket (still naked) and kissed him good night. I left Brendan's room, and looked over at Gary's door which was open about an inch and I saw a single eyeball staring at me. (I had just seen a preview for Saw IV and so this scared the pee out of me). I asked him what he was still doing awake, and he said to me "I want two hugs." I have very weird kids. The apples didn't fall far from the tree, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I hope for your sake they dony pick up my weird sleep habbits.
That is cute. It is hard to get mad for them being awake when they are so adorable and just wanted a hug! :)
Dude, Brendan is taking after me or something. That totally sounds like something weird I would do in my sleep. Ask Matt.
~Desi
Heh! Silly kids! It just makes me more excited for Saturday night!
.Too Cute! Looking forward to seeing you and Jerry Saturday night.
Haha. Funny story.
Aren't kids adorably strange sometimes?
Post a Comment