Monday, January 28, 2008

The proof is there...he's getting older

So Gary just turned five (well, in November), and now he came to me today and said "mommy, my tooth is loose". Sure enough, I wiggled, and a tiny little baby tooth on the bottom is loose. Gary has his first loose tooth. And he told me he wants to keep it. Where did my time go?

5 comments:

Michaela said...

So hard to believe, isn't it? That's so cute that he wants to keep it....

Desi and Matt said...

He's not old enough to have loose teeth, yet!! Sigh.

~Desi

Anonymous said...

Awwwww my big little boy!!! I saw there snow man well kinda... the warm weather made it fall over but I got the idea :-)

Video Babe said...

My mom was weird. She saved all my teeth and gave them to me when I was 10 or something. I think I still have them here somewhere....ick!

Anonymous said...

Mel, has the tooth come out yet? The tooth fairy better be ready! You are behind in posting! I miss your updates and news and pics! Makes me feel so much a part of your life! And Desis and Matts! I love it! Love you! -rah