Friday, January 25, 2008
What's wrong with me?
Earlier today I was watching an episode of The Biggest Loser that I DVR'd and I started crying. I cried during a St. Jude commercial, and then I started crying during Jersey Girl. This weather is driving me crazy. If I start crying during reruns of The Golden Girls, I'm doing myself in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Why are you watching the Golden Girls?!?
Heh heh....it came on after Jersey Girl. Damn Lifetime anyway. I should block that channel.
I think you´re still doing okay, crying during tv shows. I cry during about every other conversation with my husband :( and then look up phrases like "stupid ass husband" on google so I don´t feel so alone. Just thought I´d share... Please appreciate your husband, he sounds like an angel compared to mine!
Hey, I love the Golden Girls!!! ;) I really do, actually! My husband teases me about it!!! Hope you start feeling better!
I totally laughed when I read this. I get choked up during Biggest Loser too! Of course, I am 7 months pregnant (well that is my excuse anyway)
Post a Comment