Sunday, February 17, 2008

Random pics

Just a couple of pics from last week when we got the 13+ inches of snow. (Not today's 6+ inches). Jerry was so kind as to take the boys outside for a couple hours (it was 28 degrees and calm outside) while I was inside cleaning in peace.



Here's Brendan helping Daddy with the shoveling.



Gary shoveling a hole around his slide. His swingset is nearly buried from the snowblower. Gary's goal was to clean out a little hiding spot underneath the slide. He did a good job!!


Here are the boys later the same day. They made a "nest" in the corner by the couch and were being so nice and polite to each other. It was sweet. Last week I also caught them in the toy room on the spare bed in another "nest". They had cushions and blankets and pillows all around themselves and were sitting in the pile chatting backing and forth like old ladies. It was so damn cute, I nearly cried.

2 comments:

Lis said...

Brother bonding, isn't it great? Miss the days where MItchel and Issac played and cuddled for hours.
They still get along great but much older now... I see your boys being like them :) Enjoy the "old lady talk" days, I can totally relate

Desi and Matt said...

What were the "old ladies" talking about? Pooping and nuts?

~Des