Brooke over Jason Castro? America really sucks sometimes, ya know??? I have wanted that smelly, dread-headed putz gone since the beginning of the top 24. He's NOT cute, and he sounds like Enrique Iglesias. Get him out of there! Brooke might not have been the most talented one there, but at least she's real, she's honest, and she's endearing. She's someone everyone can related to. Criminy. This show really sucks sometimes. I guess there's a reason I've only watched a few of the many seasons they've had.
On the plus side, it doesn't take me very long to watch an episode anymore, I used to only *really* watch Carly, Brooke, and David Cook. Now that I only like David Cook, I usually skip through the rest of the performances. I am getting SO DAMN BORED with David Archuletta. I don't think he's cute, he's frickin' annoying!!!!! Every song he sings is nearly the same, and he sings them all with the same vocal inflections, facial expressions, movements, and they all end up sounding the same! Of the remaining four, I would like to see Sayesha and David Cook battle for the end with David Cook winning. At least Sayesha has an insane amount of vocal talent.
I can't wait for this garbage to get over. If it weren't for David Cook, I wouldn't be watching at all this season. Hooray for hottie rocker.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
OMG Mel! I totally agree! I HATE dreadguy. And I really don't see anything special about David Archuletta....I was kind of surprised about Brooke going home....I really wanted it to be dreadguy. Syesha has been doing really good, and so has David Cook! And yes, he is super hot!!
Yeah, I would have really preferred to have Castro go too. I liked Brooke....totally agree w/everything you said! I was just happy though that some crazy parallel universe didn't spring up again and end up in the voting off of our Mr. Cook....I would have boycotted the show FOREVER if that had happened!! What did you think of Paula the other night?! Jen Hahn
Death to Castro! I can't stand looking at that ugly piece of crap, plus he can't sing to save his life. I agree that David A's songs always sound the same, yet the stupid judges love him. Ticks me off.
Okay Mel - any news on your interview? -rah
No news on the interview yet, but it's barely been a week, and the plant isn't even scheduled to be up and running until August, so I'm not scared yet.
I agree I see Syesha and David battling for the winning spot. They have the most talent out of all that is left.
I want Cook to win out of who is left..but i have this gut wrenching fear that Archuletta will win
Post a Comment