Sunday, July 27, 2008

Maybe????

Keep your fingers crossed, but I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the potty training tunnel!  Brendan has been dry for two days straight, naps included!  He's not dry in the morning, of course, but I'm not too worried about that right now. I think he might just get it!  Sweet!  For those of you who don't know, Brendan is 3 years and 4 months, and will be going into preschool in 3 weeks.  We've been working hard!  Gah, it's about time.

6 comments:

Michaela said...

Wahoo! Keep up the good work! And isn't it so hard to believe Brendan is going to be starting preschool??

Chad said...

I wouldn't feel too bad, Mel. Ashlyn will be 3 years 5 months next week, and she's in exactly the same situation as Brendan. They'll get it when they get it, I guess. Good luck! :-)

videobabe said...

Mitchel was going to preschool and it was only a week or so before it that he got the potty training right. I told him he had to in order to go to school. He soooo wanted to go to school. I told Ron about the five dollar fireball story yesterday. He thought it was cute.

Mel said...

ya know, I kept saying over an over to Brendan how he wouldn't get to go to preschool if he wasn't potty trained, and his response every time was a stubborn "I don't wanna go to school".

So much for blackmail...

Michelle said...

So excited for you to be done with diapers! We are starting to work with Jaren. I know he is only 2 and change but we need a head start. Got any just starting out pointers?

Shelley said...

Potty training is just not a fun job. Congrats on making it through again! Can you believe our kids are starting preschool already? I am still in shock over it! :)