Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy VD

So yeah, I pretty much despise Valentine's Day.

Gary had a sad look today and said "mommy, don't cry, it's ok"..... He also walked in on me yelling at Jerry for the 30th time this week, and he said "Mommy, don't bother my daddy"....

*sigh*

So far today (VD) I had cleaned a toilet and the rest of the bathroom, started laundry, did some dishes, and caught another Red Snapper and Football Fish on Animal Crossing. Still working on the coveted Stringfish. Fucker goes away in March, so I HAVE to get one...they're worth 15,000 bells.

Existence seems so worthless.............why can't I just be naive and happy???

Enjoy your VD.

3 comments:

Kati said...

Mel, what the heck is animal crossing?? I wouldn't worry to much about Valentines Day, it's a stupid holiday devised to make chocolate makers and florists big bucks. Hang in there, it's almost spring and things have got to look brighter then.

Lis said...

Valentine's Day is about love, I'm sorry you don't
like it :(

Mel said...

Call me a hypocrite.

I HATE how on one certain day everyone feels pressured to BUY something for someone they "love", or else the commercial market says you must not care.

Shouldn't EVERY day be about love? Valentine's day is worse than Christmas as far as the over-commercialization of it all. Just kind of sad to see that happen.

Those reasons bring me down -now here's the hypocritical part- I'm bummed out 'cause I didn't get a single Valentine. Not even from my own mother. *sigh* I must not be loved..... Just kidding.