Sunday, March 11, 2007

Been at it again


I found these beautiful glass beads at Bead Haven in Cedar Rapids...tempted to go get more.


Three-strand red/black necklace. Michelle really liked this one and was working on her own version at our latest beading gathering (Saturday)



I made this during our beading session yesterday...did the wire work myself. The crystals are genuine Swarovski crystals. It's a really pretty, delicate piece. I think something similar to this would look really neat for bridesmaid jewelry...too bad I wasn't doing this when you go married, Desi!

Made this today while boys were napping. Made with gorgeous Autumn Jasper stones.

I'm loving this hobby. I've taken apart a few of my earlier pieces that I didn't like as much so that I can recycle the beads. Thinking I might sell alot of these at the garage sale I'm having in April.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like the purple/green/blue one! Hey, I go thru the wedding ceremony over again and you can make the necklaces! (And I'll pick different bridesmaids dresses, too!)

Anonymous said...

That should have said "I'll go thru..." Way to proofread, Des.

Michelle said...

I am absolutely amazed at how good you are at this beadign thing Mel! You wow me every time.