Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another year older

Turned 31 today. Jerry got me a Wii!!! Any suggestions for any good games?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

mgutzeitporter said...

Happy Birthday Mel!!!!!!! Welcome to the 31 club!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You are a spry 31!

Kati said...

Happy Birthday Mel!!

Chad said...

Happy birthday!

Lis said...

WII SPORTS if you don't have it already :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets go for a drink soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy 31st, Mel!!! Hard to belive we are this age, isnt' it!??!?! Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

I personally love the games it came with... especially the bowling. I could bowl all day.

Mel said...

I'm partial to the bowling myself. Jerry found a game online where you are the director of an orchestra/band. I thought that sounded fun. I'll be patiently waiting for the Wii version of Animal Crossing to come out, as well.

Video Babe said...

Happy B-lated birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to you!

♥Michaela