Friday, April 11, 2008

WTF???

Michael Johns is gone???? And Kristy Lee was safe?? What kind of a messed up world are we living in?? Kristy Lee needs to go. So do Sayesha, Dreads, and David Archuleta. But my aussie? I'm assuming the same thing happened last night that happened when Chris Daughtry was kicked off. People just assumed Michael Johns was safe. Grr.......

This just makes me sick. Remember that year when Jasmine Trias almost made it to the end? How about Diana DeGarmo? Both of them should have been out WAYYYY before the final ten. There is no justice in this world, and certainly not in American Idol. Simon Cowell is right- if this were a talent contest versus a popularity contest, it would be a completely different show (and David Cook would win).

6 comments:

Kati said...

I was surprised to see him go. Kristy did really well that week, so I was not surprised to see her safe. I agree that young david and dreads need to get going pretty soon!

Anonymous said...

I was COMPLETELY shocked last night! I honestly thought he'd make it to the final 3. He was my #2 pick! Kristy Lee should have been gone weeks ago. I give her credit that she did do fairly well Tues. night but still.....Syesha needs to go too. If David Cook doesn't win, I may have to boycot this show next year!! Jen Hahn

Desi and Matt said...

How about Sanjaya last year? Another example of someone who should have been gone waaaay before the final ten.

~Des

Jacqueline said...

I agree with Desi..Sanjaya is another example. He wasn't even good in the tour which I saw at the state fair last year. I was completely shocked he left..honestly I thought the dreads dude was gonna leave cuz he totally sucked with the song in my opinion & it is one of my favorite ones too that he sang. Kristy, young david need to LEAVE!! But I have this horrible feeling young david is gonna win this thing only cuz he is young & the teenager girls have a thing for him

Michaela said...

I was totally surprised too....I really like him. Dreadguy and David Archuleta need to go....I don't like either of them. I just can't believe that Michael Johns is gone.

Anonymous said...

ok this dosent pertain to this post. But thank you u motavated me to get some spring cleaning done here at my house ( I really slacked on some stuff ) Thanks again

Sarah