Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Questionnaire

Just a random questionnaire that I pulled from someone else's blog.

1.  What is your occupation right now?  SAHM/home remodeler-decorator/organizer/activities director/dietitian/home health aide/groomer/maid/chauffeur/personal shopper/accountant/ etc....

2.  What color are your socks right now?  Non-existent.  I'm barefoot.

3.  What are you listening to right now?  Hawaiian Music on some Dish CD channel.  I was updating the smart card, and for some reason this is the station it landed on when the dish receiver reset.

4.  What was the last thing that you ate?  Turkey and cheese sandwich, cheddar Ruffles, and a bottle of water with a flavored mix-in

5.  Can you drive a stick shift?  If I absolutely had to, I think I could probably manage.

6.  Last person you spoke to on the phone?  Probably Jerry.

7.  Do you like the person who sent this to you?  This wasn't really sent to me, I stole it from someone's blog, and I like her.

8.  How old are you today?  32

9.  What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?  Summer olympics.  Otherwise I really can't stand to watch sports.

10. What is your favorite drink?  Non-alco, Pepsi; alco, Cosmopolitan

11.  Have you every dyed your hair?  Nope.  I have highlights, though.

12.  Favorite food?  Pizza, tacos, cheese.

13.  What is the last movie you watched?  Probably Burn After Reading.

14.  Favorite day of the year?  Independence Day  

15.  How do you vent anger?  I usually just fill with rage and eventually break down crying.

16.  What was your favorite toy as a child?  Barbies, Cabbage Patch kids

17.  What is your favorite season?  Fall

18.  Cherries or blueberries?  Cherries

19.  Living arrangement?  In my 1918 two-story with my hubby, two boys, and hybrid bluegill.

20.  When was the last time you cried?  Friday night.

21.  What is on the floor of your closet?  My dresser, some suitcases, my boxed wedding dress, some boxes of old clothes, a window air conditioner, a humidifier, my shoes, Jerry's shoes

22.  What did you do last night?  Cooked supper, went to a Jaycees mtg, went to women's choir practice, and then came home and watched half of season 2 of Weeds.

23.  What are you most afraid of?  No being able to overcome debt; losing Jerry and/or my kids.

24.  Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?  Cheese.

25.  Favorite dog breed?  Greyhound.  I want one SO BADLY when the kids get bigger.....

26.  Favorite day of the week?  When you're at home everyday, the all tend to run together.  But probably Saturday or Sunday 'cause Jerry is home.

27.  How many states have you lived in?  One-  Iowa.

28.  Diamonds or pearls?  Diamonds

29.  What is your favorite flower?  Gerbera daisies

1 comment:

Kati said...

You forgot to list "daycare provider" as your occupation!