I'm so jealous! I SO wanted to get a pic of my kids in the dump truck, but Adam was afraid we woudlnt' be able to get them back out again! After seeing your pics, I'm determined to get it next time! That place is a lot of fun!!!
Mel - awesome pictures! I am so bummed that I was not home that day! Buggers! You need to come again and not just in July - come a day when I can go with to JD and we can see Lad. Looks like the boys - big and small - had a great day! hugs, ruth
We should have snapped pics of Desi and Matt when they were here the 'next' day!-rah
4 comments:
Cute pics!!
What was Brendan so ticked about?
~Des
I'm so jealous! I SO wanted to get a pic of my kids in the dump truck, but Adam was afraid we woudlnt' be able to get them back out again! After seeing your pics, I'm determined to get it next time! That place is a lot of fun!!!
I think Brendan was tired of getting his picture taken and was mad at me for making him pose yet again. Surprise, surprise!
Mel - awesome pictures! I am so bummed that I was not home that day! Buggers! You need to come again and not just in July - come a day when I can go with to JD and we can see Lad. Looks like the boys - big and small - had a great day! hugs, ruth
We should have snapped pics of Desi and Matt when they were here the 'next' day!-rah
Post a Comment