Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666

Ok...so I haven't felt anything evil sweep over me thus far today.... oh, wait! That's because I AM pure evil! Ha! We have some friends who are expecting a baby on June 12. We think it would be pretty cool if he was born today. Then name him Damien.

Nothing going on today. Gonna keep plugging away on the cleaning. Got last weeks laundry done (finally) and it's sitting folded on the dining room table. Today I started on another round of laundry. Cripes, I'm a bit behind. Much lazy.

This weekend we got a fish. We went to a fish farm near Amana and got a bunch of blue gill, catfish, carp, and feeder fish to stock the fish pond at his parents house. We kept a bluegill and put it in the aquarium we already had. We (I) named her/him Gill. Pretty freakin' creative, huh? I have this wonderful knack for naming pets obvious names. Gill the Bluegill. Porky the (guinea) pig. Hammy the hamster. Seriously. These are all names I have named pets. Although once I had an anole lizard and named it Emily. I was in the 3rd grade.

Probably should tend to my kids now.

No comments: