Sunday, June 04, 2006

Before and After



Ok, I'm EVER so pissed! I just wrote out an entire blog about everything I've done in the past 3 days, and somehow I managed to erase it! I'm so pissed! Well, I'm not going to spend 20 minutes typing up another synopsis, so I'm just going to give you the before and after shots of Brendan's haircut. The before he's looking up so you can see his curls, and the after one he's on the verge of crying, so the tears are making his eyes sparkle, and his lips are all puffy because he's pouting! So cute! Enjoy! Maybe I'll add an update about my weekend later. Don't count on it.
Um.....I've tried three times to get the bottom picture to be on top, and the top on bottom so it could be a true "before and after", but the damn thing keeps switching the order! F*cker! Oh well. Use your imagination, or something. But if you can't figure out which is the before and which is the after, I just feel sorry for you. Haa haa!!!!

1 comment:

Lis said...

wow... where did your baby go? he looks so grown up now:) such a cutie!!