
So today I'm feeling better. Don't know how long it will last, but maybe it has something to do with all of the physical activity today. Maybe it really does put me in a better mood. I went on a walk for an hour this morning with the boys (in their wagon) and it was HUMID!! Was sweating like a piggie when I was done. This afternoon I took the boys over to a friend's house (she has two kids the same age as Gary and Brendan) and they played outside for quite awhile, swimming, running, screaming, just being kids. Then after I came home and put the boys down for naps, I mowed the lawn. Rode most of it, but trimmed up with the push mower. And I was drenched in sweat AGAIN! Not looking forward to the rest of the week and the 96 degree (minus heat index) weekend we're anticipated to have. So I guess that's why I decided to mow today and get it over with. Have a feeling fair week is going to be miserable, too. Speaking of the fair, I never go anymore. I hate country music, don't care for tractor pull, harness racing, stock car racing or demo derbys. Don't want to pay $9 to walk through the Berndes Center to see 4-H booths of refinished furniture and some business advertising; see some rabbits; and eat food that I can't eat right now anyway. We'll prolly go on free preview night and let Gary ride some rides, walk around and eat a little bit of bad food. If Jerry and I go again during the entire fair, it's usually after 9 when the gates open up free. Dunno, sounds like it's gonna be miserable hot again, maybe I'll just stay home.
On to the best news of the week! I went to my WW meeting tonight! I had a REALLY good week! I lost 7.2 lbs!!!!!!!! I am at 18 lbs lost total! Three more pounds and I get to have some COLD STONE CREAMERY!!! w00t!! I'm so proud of myself, I'm averaging about 3+ lbs a week loss. At this rate, I could potentially reach my goal weight before October! Depends on how much weight I think my goal will be. I don't know where I want to be. I mean, I've had 2 kids, and I know my body has changed ALOT since high school/college, so a weight that would have been "fat" for me then might suit me just fine now, know what I mean??? I'll know when I get there, I guess.




2 comments:
Holy Shit girl!!! Way to go!!! I'm so wishing I would of weighed in before we left... oh darn... and now I am eating bad :(
Awesome babe! Be happy with yourself. BTW Sweating is very good for your body!
Post a Comment