Thursday, July 27, 2006

Small update

No pics yet, still figuring out the camera and trying to get better shots without blur.

Anyway.....weighed in at WW tonight! Not a significant loss, but I'll take it! 2.2 lbs lost, for a total of 20.2 lbs!! Wahoo! Would love to lose at least 20 more, more like 30. I CAN do this! It is really hard to do this in summer, even with all of the opportunities for exercise I still find there are so many occasions with FOOD! Weddings, baby showers, holidays, fairs, birthdays, grill outs, etc. I must say I've done well, esp. since I only started in the beginning/middle of June!!

That's all for now! (Sorry, my life isn't very interesting!)

4 comments:

Video Babe said...

You really did look good Sat night. Remember I have not seen you since May. Keep up the good work. No more dessert drinks with dessert attached!

Mel said...

I can't believe the damn thing was garnished with a DING DONG!! Too funny!

April said...

Congratulations! Wish I had that will power. Thinking about having another baby in the next year or so...what the hell...I'll just stay fat;-)

Mel said...

April! You, fat? Yah, right! You could NEVER be fat, it's not in your genes! (Good luck on the baby front!)