Sorry, loyal readers, I will have an update soon.
Been busy with travel (to Ill. for a funeral), x-mas shopping, and running kids around from school, playdates, church, visiting Santa, etc.
Will post something. Too tired now. Wait, I take that back. Too lazy now. Next post will have pictures, too. Promise.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Mel, I put this as a comment to April in reaction to her "fat fat fat" entry and thought you might appreciate knowing too - And maybe you'll also feel better knowing that after my first daughter was born, I was back at my pre-pregnancy weight (about 155-160 lbs.) within about a week, but then gained about 25 lbs. over the next six months. I then subsequently managed to somehow get that back down. After my second daguther was born this August, I was down to 145 lbs. a week after her birth, but now I have managed to get up to 160 again, and am working on getting that down again. Now if that's not a yo-yo ...
Jane Kucharik
Post a Comment