

A couple of weeks back me, Jerry, the boys, and my mom (dad was sick) went to visit Desi and Matt in Altoona and to see their new house. I never got a chance to post about it because of Grandpa's death, and I've been pretty busy since. We had a nice, but very short visit. Sometime I'd like to ditch the boys and go stay overnight with Matt and Desi and hang out a little longer, maybe play some DOMINOES! I'm totally addicted to a game that Desi and Matt taught me. Yeah, you heard me right, dominoes. They can be fun if you play the right games! Anyway. The boys were hyper, as always. They tend to get TOTALLY wound up when they are around anyone other than Jerry and I, trying to show off or something. Desi and Matt aren't babyproofed, either, so it was a constant battle to keep Brendan from touching and grabbing everything. Their split staircase kept him busy for quite awhile, though, so I did get a chance to eat lunch! Enjoy the pic of Desi and Matt in front of their new house!




No comments:
Post a Comment