I promise I will get some pictures posted. Right now I'm sick, probably a sinus infection. Can't breathe, and I'm just quite tired. All I want to do is sleep, but once I go horizontal, my sinuses fill up. Blegh. Brendan is feeling nasty, too. He was up quite a bit of the night last night, which meant I didn't sleep, either. Gary seems to be fine as of now. Some snot, but other than that, fine. Didn't we just get over bronchitis and ear infections a couple of weeks ago????? Cripes, where does this stuff come from!
Had a lot of fun at Joy's. I didn't get many pictures, didn't really think of that until it was about time to go home! I will get some pictures posted of Bloomsbury farm, I promise!
Tonight, I plan to make supper (ohmigod, I'm cooking!), and then use my mom's carpet scrubber to clean my blue carpet. It's so dirty it's almost gray. Nasty.
Uh oh! I hear Brendan! Will post more later!
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment