Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pics from Bloomsbury Farm


The boys in the pumpkin patch. Brendan had a lot of fun...he would pick up a pumpkin, and try to take a bite. He also thought the dirt in the pumpkin patch was particularly delicious.


Tried to get a pic with me and the boys, but they wouldn't have anything to do with it.


This tire was too tall for Brendan to climb out of, so once he calmed down (he threw a fit when he realized he was trapped) he had a ball walking around in circles in the middle of the tire.


Gary and Brendan playing in a giant corn play house. It's like a giant sand box, only with corn. They had a good time, and I was pulling corn out of their pockets when I got home!


This is quite possibly the coolest slide ever. It's a piece of large diameter farming tile, ribbed on the outside, but smooth on the inside. And FAST....... I'm gonna try to talk Jerry into making one for us here at home.

No comments: