Monday, November 05, 2007

Again

Brendan toddled downstairs today, naked except for his diaper. I asked him where his jammies were. As you would expect, "In da garbage!"

I think I've got this figured out. He only does this with the footy jammies. He must not like his feet confined and so he pulls the jammies off. He never strips down when he's wearing two piece jammies without feet. During the day he's always pulling his socks off, so he must just have a thing about stuff on his feet. Guess I'll put away the footy jammies and buy a couple more pair of two piece jammies!!

3 comments:

Michaela said...

Brendan is so funny! Is your plumbing fixed yet? Hope so! How was seeing Matt and Desi? ttyl

Kati said...

That's too funny. I guess if he doesn't like em, he doesn't like em and isn't going to wear them!

Desi and Matt said...

I can't blame the poor little guy. I can't sleep with my feet covered either. Besides, footie pajamas can be traumatizing! -Matt