Ok, so I put Brendan in 2 pc jammies last night, and he slept in them all night and they didn't come off until his bath. I'll experiement once more to be sure, but that has to be it.
And even though Brendan finally made it through the night fully clothed, Gary had his second night where he has wet the bed. (Thank goodness for vinyl mattress protectors!). I don't know what the deal it, but the same thing happened about 6 months ago, where he wet the bed out of nowhere a couple of times. I'm sure it's just an accident and not an indication of anything. He's knows it's ok, it was just an accident, and this morning he actually told me, "mommy, I'll try not to pee tonight. I won't drink anything before bed." So perceptive they are.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sweet kid, saying he'll try not to pee again! I remember when you told me like 6 months ago he wet his bed a lot. Hopefully it passes quickly!
Post a Comment