Thursday, September 28, 2006

Motivation Lost

I'm so glad that I did all of the work that I did do a few weeks back, I have lost all motivation, and I've been just absolutely fatigued lately. My house is disgusting, I need to do laundry (and I still need to put away last week's laundry), I need to do a few loads of dishes, and then just do normal cleaning. The past few days I have just been so tired. I don't get it. Maybe that's how motivation happens? In waves? Like, I'll be busy like a bee for a week or so, and then I can't function for a week or more, and then the cycle starts again. Or is that just how depression works?

I did manage to get something done this morning while Gary is at preschool. I put away all of the summer clothes of bothes boys (spare a few just in case we have a few warms days), and went through the garage sale/e-bay clothes I got for Gary and hung up what I think should fit him. I put away more clothes that don't fit Brendan anymore (well, the summer clothes) into bins and put those bins into our spare room. I have 9 large bins full of clothes from newborn-24 months. Nothing else, just 0-24 months. I have WAY TOO MANY clothes for these boys. When the time comes I need to find somewhere to have a giant garage sale. I'll be rich, and then I can take the money and buy clothes for myself. I still have a few articles of clothing I used to wear in high school still sitting in my closet. Damn sweatshirts have holes all over them, but they are so freakin' comfy!

Last night I watched Ba-Wa Walters interview Terri Irwin about her husband. He just died 3 weeks ago. Not only is Terri very brave, 20/20 sure has a lot of balls to pursue an interview so early in her grieving process. I felt like such a girl watching. I just bawled. Whenever Terri cried, I cried. I always prided myself in being the one who NEVER cried at sappy movies or TV commercials or anything else, but then I had kids. Now I bawl at everything. Then I went to bed and bawled some more and couldn't fall asleep for over 4 hours 'cause I was so upset about that and other things I had been thinking about. Gah.

Mail is here, and I think I'm going to catch another episode of Sex and the City before I go to pick up Gary from school. I signed up for a membership at Blockbuster in CR and am renting the seasons of Sex and the City that Kelly didn't have so I can watch them all.

Ta!

No comments: