Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Score!


Kids trick or treated tonight. We only went to 9 places, all of them family. I cannot believe all of the shit those two have brought home. I'll have pics of their costumes eventually.

Get this...Gary got a mini Charleston Chew. I totally snagged that. Those rock. Right now I'm munching on some Reece's Pieces. Those rock, too. In a few years they'll really throw a fit that I'm dippin' in their stash, so I'm totally taking advantage now. I think a lot of this will end up in the freezer, or at work with my mom, something. There is way too much food there.

And yes, we got the ear of corn while trick or treating, too. We had to trick-or-treat Mimi and Papa while they were combining.

2 comments:

April said...

Holy shit! You've got the mother load! I got to trick-or-treat for the first time in about 20 years last night and had a ball. Nora wasn't very happy with the one-piece-of-candy-a-day rule that I put in place. There has to be enough left for me damn it!

mgutzeitporter said...

Holy cow!! You did score!! That's about how much candy we were left with after our huge amount of 20 trick or treaters left!! hehe